Sunglasses are not only a tool for females to block the scorching sun but also an accessory to add to their style preferences. There are various sunglasses to choose from. Will you choose sunglasses to match your temperament and outfits? Here are some sunglasses tips for reference.
How to pick sunglasses?
Tips for buying sunglasses 1: pick lenses
Lenses are the soul of a pair of glasses, and their quality directly affects the quality of sunglasses. There are five types of common sunglasses lenses, specifically as follows:
1. Anti-reflective protective lens: The lens is coated with a layer of magnesium chloride to resist strong light reflection and see things more clearly. You can aim the sunglasses at the light source when selecting them. If purple and green appear, it indicates that the lens is anti-reflective.
2. Colored lenses: Colored lenses are commonly used lenses in sunglasses. In the production of lenses, some chemicals are added to make the lenses show different colors.
3. Painted lens: Its effect is the same as that of the colored lens, but its coloring is different from that of the colored lens. Instead of adding chemical substances to the lens production, color is applied to the surface.
4. Polarized lens: To neutralize the reflection of sunlight, a lens with a vertical special coating is added to the lens, which is called a polarized lens. Sunglasses with polarized lenses are most suitable for outdoor sports.
5. Color-changing lens: It is also named a photosensitive lens. The main silver halide in the lens, when this kind of lens encounters strong light, it will become a colored lens. It is suitable for indoor and outdoor.
Tips for buying sunglasses 2: Pick the frame
Choose the frame of your sunglasses from the shape of your face.
Customers with wide faces should choose sunglasses with large frames, such as oversized frames or aviator eyeglasses.
Consumers with narrow faces should choose sunglasses with thinner frames, for example, rectangular or square eyeglasses.
Consumers with round faces should choose sunglasses with thicker frames, for instance, butterfly glasses or wayfarers eyewear.
Tips for buying sunglasses 3: look at labels and tags
Check to see if UV protection is stated on the label. The small tag also hides a lot of information, such as the place of production of the product, the material used in the lens, and so on.
Tips for buying sunglasses 4: pick the color
For darker skin colors, it is better to choose brighter sunglasses. White skin can be suitable for any color. Light gray or tawny are the best color choice in sunglasses. Followed closely by dark brown and black, red is only suitable for use in snow and sunbathing.
Have you learned how to select sunglasses? Pick yourself a pair of beautiful eye-protecting sunglasses this summer. PILOT OPTICS will keep on providing customers with top-quality eyeglasses at reasonable prices without a minute stop.